Victor Diaz-Cotrina, M.D., joined Lakeside Neurocare in 2009. Dr. Diaz lives in the Fond du Lac area. Dr. Diaz received his medical degree from the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo in Peru. Dr. Diaz performed his internship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida and his residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics in Madison in the neurology department. Dr. Diaz went on to perform a fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin – Froedtert Hospital. He finished his fellowship in vascular neurology June of 2008.
Lakeside Neurocare is extremely fortunate to offer our patients Dr. Diaz’ expertise and knowledge in neurology and vascular neurology.
- Psychiatry and Neurology
Patient Care Emphases
- General Neurology
- Vascular Neurology
- Patient Age: 18 or Older
- Joined Lakeside Neurocare in 2009
- Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
- Medical College of Wisconsin – Froedtert Hospital – Vascular Neurology Fellowship.
- Internship – Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida – 2003
- Residency – University of Wisconsin – Madison, WI – 20007
- Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital – Vascular Neurology.
- New Patients (by referral)
- Established Patients
Clinical Practice Locations
- Lakeside Neurocare – 2700 West 9th Ave., Oshkosh, WI 54904, 920-223-5580
- Lakeside Neurocare – 430 E. Division St., Fond du Lac, WI 54935, 920-923-5526
- Lakeside Neurocare – 191 Memorial Drive, Berlin, WI 54923, 920-223-5580